Double chin fat freezing
A cryolipolysis treatment is quite easy. During your first consultation, your practitioner will ask if you would like to complete a short medical questionnaire. As a result of this questionnaire and the conversation during the consultation, a personal plan is made for you so that your double chin will get treated in the most effective way.
After you have discussed this treatment plan with your practitioner, they can get to work and you can start your first treatment. This takes about 50 minutes for your double chin. Because it is not a surgical operation and no anesthesia is used, you can immediately resume your daily activities and there is no further recovery time, ideal!
Fat freezing double chin, the advantages
After the first cryolipolysis treatment you can lose up to 22 percent of subcutaneous fat tissue. And the treatments after that can even add up an extra 30 or 40 percent. The first visible changes can be seen after 3 to 5 weeks, but the best results can be seen after 3 months after the treatment. It is advisable to undergo several treatments so that you get the best results.
Results of fat freezing the double chin
This is often after about 3 treatments. Your body will continue to dispose of the frozen fat for up to 12 weeks after the treatments. This ultimately ensures a lasting beautiful result.
Costs of fat freezing the double chin
- The place being treated. As mentioned, a double chin is much cheaper than thick thighs or fat rolls on the stomach.
- The amount to be frozen. This will not be too much with a chin, because it has a small surface.
- The clinic itself. If you choose a very large and popular clinic to have your double chin frozen, you can expect it to be more expensive than the small, private clinics.
- The expertise of the practitioner who will perform your cryolipolysis treatment. When someone has been working in this field for years, it will be more expensive than someone who is just starting out.
- The treatment room and the items needed to complete your further treatment.